This healthy egg drop soup is such a classic, and so easy to make. Leftovers reheat beautifully, too, so don’t be afraid to make this ahead.
Make this as an appetizer for this steak stir fry or this ginger pork stir fry.
This recipe was adapted from shewearsmanyhats.com
- 4 cups vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1 tsp dried ginger
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 3 egg beaten
- 4 green onion thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Add broth, ground ginger, and Bragg to a saucepan; bring to a simmer.
- Slowly stream in beaten eggs while stirring the soup in one direction.
- Add green onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
This Post Has One Comment
This looks good!