This healthy Chicken Enchilada Soup one is a definite must-try! No need to slave over a simmering pot, though, just let the slow cooker do the dirty work while you’re spending your time elsewhere.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 can white beans 14.5 oz, drained
- 2 can black beans 14.5 oz each, drained
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz
- 2 can green chiles diced, 4 oz each
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 can green enchilada sauce 10 oz, no sugar added (see notes)
- 1 cup vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 oz cheddar cheese grated, optional
- 2 green onion sliced, optional
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped, optional
- 1/4 cup sour cream optional
- Add all ingredients except cream cheese and optional toppings to a slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6 hours or on high 4 hours. Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken to a separate bowl. Add cream cheese to slow cooker, and turn to high. While cream cheese is melting, shred chicken. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir well to combine chicken and cream cheese. Top with optional toppings, if desired.
This Post Has 0 Comments