Colorful fruit and tangy yogurt fill this crunchy, whole grain, gluten free crust. This Healthy Breakfast Tart is truly a feast for your eyes AND your tastebuds!
This recipe was adapted from theviewfromgreatisland.com
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almonds chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup divided
- 1 kiwifruit peeled, thinly sliced, and halved
- 1 persimmon sliced
- 1/2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 325. Combine oats, almonds, walnuts, sesame seeds, cinnamon, and allspice in a bowl. Add melted coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. Stir until well combined. Press mixture onto the bottom and up sides of a greased tart pan with removable bottom or greased pie plate.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely before topping.
- Mix together yogurt and 1 Tablespoon maple syrup. Spread into prepared crust. Top with fruit in any pattern you wish, or no pattern at all. Drizzle with remaining maple syrup.
This Post Has 0 Comments