If you don’t have a grill basket for this Grilled Tuna and Veggie Pasta Salad, you can cook it in a large foil packet instead. Just stack 2 large pieces of foil on top of each other. Add the marinated veggies. Bring two opposite sides of the foil up and fold them over themselves to seal. Repeat with other sides. Make a new packet for the tuna and grill that separately as it takes less time than the veggies.
- 1 yellow squash small
- 1 zucchini small
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 pint baby bella mushrooms
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tuna filet cubed, ~4 oz. each filet or steak
- 8 oz 100% whole wheat pasta penne
- Cut veggies into bite-sized chunks. (Leave mushrooms whole, but trim stems.) Combine veggies, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, bottled minced garlic, honey, pepper, and salt in a large zip top plastic bag. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Add veggies to grill basket. Grill 10 minutes. Stir in tuna cubes. Cook 10 more minutes or until tuna is cooked through. Combine tuna, veggies, and pasta and serve warm.
This Post Has One Comment
This sounds wonderful!