Fresh and summery, these Asian chicken lettuce wraps will be sure to please!
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 4 green onion sliced
- 1 piece fresh ginger about 1 inch long, peeled and finely diced
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 can water chestnuts 8 oz, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews chopped
- bibb lettuce 1-2 heads
- In a large skillet, cook chicken, stirring frequently to break up chunks. When no longer pink, remove from pan and set aside.
- In same pan, add ginger, garlic, broth, peanut butter, liquid aminos, rice wine vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Stir well. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cook 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add chicken back to pan and stir well. Arrange lettuce leaves on a plate. Top with chicken mixture, green onions, water chestnuts, cilantro, and cashews.
This Post Has One Comment
This sounds good. Will have to try.