Summer grilling plus summer fruit equals a super summer! Chicken could easily be substituted for the pork with no other changes. Try this Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Plum-Cherry Sauce with baked sweet potatoes and grilled asparagus for a 1-2-3 Eat! meal.
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 3 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp pepper
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 tsp dried ginger
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb plums pitted and chopped
- 1 cup cherries pitted, frozen is fine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine all seasonings. Rub on pork. Preheat grill over medium heat. Add pork; close lid. Grill 20 minutes or until internal temperature reads 140 degrees ferenheit. Let rest at room temperature 10 minutes before slicing.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes. Add the onion, ginger, and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Stir, and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low; continue simmering, stirring occasionally, until the plums and cherries are falling apart, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender. Vent blender (so steam can escape), and blend until smooth. Alternatively, use an immersion blender.
- Slice pork, and fan out on a serving platter. Pour sauce over pork slices.
This Post Has 0 Comments