When most think of grilling out, they don’t think of veggies, but veggies like this Grilled Balsamic Eggplant are some of the very best things to grill.
- 1 eggplant large
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- fresh basil optional, for garnish
- In a shaker cup or small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Shake or whisk to combine.
- Slice eggplant into 1/2 inch thick slices. Place in glass dish. Pour olive oil mixture over eggplant. Let marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill over medium heat. Grill eggplant over medium low heat 2-4 minutes per side or until nicely browned.