If you can find yourself a clean chicken sausage for this (we used Fire Roasted Red Pepper from Applegate Organics), you’re home free! We just love how easy and tasty this five ingredient dish is. We suggest serving it with Garlicky Cabbage Steaks for an easy, complete meal.
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 24 oz uncured chicken sausage no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1 cup Chicken broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add sausages. Cook 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides.
- Add chicken broth, vinegar, and honey to sausages in skillet. Stir well. Bring to a boil, cover, and let cook 10 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook until the sauce is thick and brown, about 15 minutes.
This Post Has 0 Comments