Cabbage is so underrated, I feel. It’s so cheap, so versatile, and so nutritious and filling. If you’ve tried it before and haven’t liked it, keep trying it different ways. It’s amazing. We served these Garlicky Cabbage Steaks with Glazed Chicken Sausages.
- 1 head green cabbage large
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter soft
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375. Slice cabbage width-wise into 8 round "steaks" about 1/4 inch thick. Place steaks on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Mix butter, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture evenly on both sides of cabbage steaks.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, turning once, until soft and browned.
This Post Has 0 Comments