Fired Up Pork and Cucumber Wraps combine a spicy pork and a mango-cucumber mix in a whole grain tortilla for a spicy, salty, and sweet flavor combination.
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 boneless pork chop center cut
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 each 100% whole grain soft flour tortilla
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 mango large, ripe
- 1 english cucumber diced
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil over medium heat. Pat pork dry. Sprinkle pork with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Cook pork, about 5 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice pork into thin strips.
- Layer tortillas with pork, cucumber mixture, and lettuce leaves.
- While pork is cooking, combine honey, lime juice, remaining chili powder, cucumber and mango. Stir well to combine.