You can turn up the heat on this by using more crushed red pepper flakes, (or turn it down by using less). The great thing about this Fiery Asian Salmon dish is that it’s freezable, so you can make it in advance. Hint: use 2 freezer bags, 4 fillets in each, instead of one for smaller families.
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 4 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 green onion thinly sliced
- 3 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 salmon fillet fresh, wild caught preferred
For all cooking methods
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag.
- Heat oven to 400. Allow fish to marinate in refrigerator while oven is preheating. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper, optional.
- Arrange fish on baking sheet. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Allow fish to marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes. Preheat grill to medium heat. If using a fish basket, spray liberally with cooking spray. Alternatively, wrap each fillet in foil.
- Grill fish 5-6 minutes per side or just until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Place bag in freezer for up to 3 months. To cook after freezing, thaw completely under cold running water while still in plastic bag, then cook using one of the methods above.