Quick, easy and even kid-pleasy, these healthy Cheeseburger Wraps will soon become a favorite in your household!
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef 90% lean or leaner
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup no sugar listed in ingredients, see notes
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce no sugar listed in ingredients, see notes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 4 each 100% whole grain soft flour tortilla burrito sized
- 4 oz real american cheese sliced
- 1/2 cup dill pickles no sugar listed in ingredients, see notes
- 2 tsp unsalted butter softened, optional
To Cook Immediately
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add slivered onions. Reduce heat to medium low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft and golden, about 15 minutes.
- While onions are cooking, combine beef, ketchup, mustard, worcestershire, salt, pepper, bragg, and garlic in another skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown (about 8 minutes.)
- Add 1/2 cup cheese to each tortilla. Top with 1/4 browned beef mixture (about a half cup). Top with onions and pickles. Fold ends in and roll to make a pocket. Brush tops with butter, if desired.
- Grill on an outdoor or indoor grill just enough to make grill marks in the tortillas.
- To freeze make wraps as directed, but skip final grilling step. Wrap individually in foil or plastic wrap. Freeze.
- To cook after freezing, thaw. Unwrap and brush with butter, if desired. Grill 4-5 minutes per side to heat filling and make grill marks in the tortillas.