This easy macaroni and cheese recipe is literally as easy as doing Kraft Mac and Cheese or any boxed, processed version. And, this version is healthier and better tasting as well!
- 16 oz 100% whole grain elbow noodles
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tsp salt
Mac-N-Cheese (in the instant pot):
- Combine elbows, 4 c. water, butter, and salt. Seal. Set manual to high and set timer for 4 minutes.
- Manual (quick) release the pressure. Set instant pot to sauté, and add milk and cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil. Add pasta. Cook 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- Return hot noodles to pan, and add milk, cheese, butter, and salt. Stir until everything is melted and creamy.