Those little Instant Oatmeal packets are so cute and convenient, aren’t they? Unfortunately, they also contain non-90/10-friendly ingredients and cost too much. Why not make your own with these DIY Instant Oatmeal Packets?
- 10 cups oats
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut sugar see notes
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 24 snack sized ziploc bags
- Add 5 cups oats to a blender or food processor. Process until powdered. Add to large bowl.
- Add remaining oats to the same blender or food processor. Pulse until oats resemble coarse crumbs. Add to powdered oats.
- Add salt, coconut sugar (if using), milk, and cinnamon to oats. Mix well. Add to bags, 1/2 cup to a bag. Seal and store up to 2 months.
- To cook, combine contents of 1 packet with 1 cup boiling water.
This Post Has 0 Comments