Use this Cilantro Cauliflower Rice as a low carb (keto) replacement for any recipe that uses brown rice! It’s amazing. Here are some starters for you to try this with: CLICK HERE
NOTE: We used this with our Chicken Tikka Masala when we first made it.
- 3 cups cauliflower riced (about 1 medium head)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 2 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- salt to taste
- Rice the cauliflower in a food processor or by hand with a cheese grater. You can also buy riced cauliflower already done for you at various grocers.
- Heat a skillet or wok over medium heat and add the riced cauliflower to the dry pan. Stir the cauliflower around until it begins to brown and dry out.
- Now add the coconut oil or ghee. Cook for about 2 minutes and let it brown some more.
- Add the chopped cilantro and salt to taste. Serve as a side dish or in place of brown rice in just about any dish.