Denver Omelette Casserole is perfect for feeding breakfast to a crowd, or just for a family dinner, and everything in between.
- 3/4 loaf 100% Whole Grain Bread no high fructose corn syrup
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup 100% whole wheat flour
- 8 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 oz uncured ham no sugar listed in ingredients, see notes
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 5 green onion sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13X9 casserole dish with cooking spray. Tear or cut bread into bite-sized chunks. Place bread cubes in casserole dish.
- In a blender, combine cream cheese, milk, flour, eggs and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Dice ham. Sprinkle ham, and peppers over bread. Pour contents of blender over the bread. Sprinkle cheese over casserole. Top with green onions (or garnish after baking).
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until set.