The Cranberry Crunch Wella Bar is my favorite favorite, so I thought maybe I could make them myself at home. Turns out, I was right, and these Cranberry-Rice copycat wella bars are yummy enough for a snack or even dessert! I love them before or after a workout, personally.
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1/4 cup almond butter no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1/4 cup egg white powder
- 2 Tbsp crispy brown rice cereal no sugar listed in ingredients, such as Barbaras
- 2 Tbsp dried cranberries no sugar listed in ingredients
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- Combine all ingredients. Spread into a single layer, about 1/2 inch thick, on a piece of parchment paper. (Hint: it helps to put a second piece of parchment over the dough before rolling to prevent sticking.) Place in fridge 2 hours or until firm. Cut into bars. Keep refrigerated.