This Chili Lime Mahi Mahi recipe was originally paired with a salad recipe, which you can find HERE.
- 1 lb Mahi Mahi frozen or fresh, see notes
- Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Add the Mahi fillets and the lime juice to a ziploc bag and refrigerate for 20 minutes or more to marinate.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan to a medium heat. Sprinkle the mahi with chili powder and salt on both sides.
- Add the fillets to the heated pan and saute on both sides until the fish is white and flaky throughout (about 4 minutes per side).
This Post Has 0 Comments