This Chicken and Brown Rice Casserole is easy, cheap, filling, and even freezable! (To freeze, prepare as directed. Cover tightly with foil, and freeze before baking. To cook after freezing, thaw and bake as directed.)
- 2 cups brown rice cooked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated, divided
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen diced onions
- 2 egg
- 1 bag frozen broccoli 10 oz.
- 1 can green chiles diced, 6 oz
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine cooked rice, 1 c. cheese, and next 7 ingredients in a bowl. Spread mixture into a greased 13X9 pan. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes.