Cauliflower has long been underrated but lately it’s becoming well known as a healthy adaptable delicious veggie that people will actually eat, and eat willingly. Eating vegetables without doing so begrudgingly is almost against the rules, I mean, isn’t it? Well, if it is or it isn’t doesn’t really apply here. This healthy cheesy garlic cauliflower is so good you won’t know you’re eating vegetables. And if you don’t tell, we won’t tell!
This recipe was adapted from primaverakitchen.com.
- 2 each cauliflower heads
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped, optional
- Line baking sheet with parchment or foil. Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and add to a large mixing bowl. Add oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika. Toss well to coat. Arrange florets in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake at 400 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
This Post Has 2 Comments
I can’t wait to try this!
A recipe like this is pretty much what got us hooked on eating roasted cauliflower.