This simple Caprese Chicken Salad recipe is easy enough for lunch on a busy day. If you use leftover chicken from a recipe from the night before or even a rotisserie chicken, it’s even easier.
- 1 cup boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 4 oz mozzarella
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl.
- Top with chicken, mozzarella, tomatoes, avocado and basil.
- Drizzle with EVOO and Vinegar.
This Post Has 2 Comments
This sounds like another good salad to try.
[…] Caprese Chicken Salad (CLICK FOR RECIPE) […]