- 1 bunch romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 roma tomato sliced
- 20 Kalamata olives pitted
- parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 3 slices 100% Whole Grain Bread with no high fructose corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 2 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Place romaine, tomatoes, and olives in 4 bowls. Top with dressing and croutons.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cube bread. Toss bread with olive oil. Arrange cubes on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic and salt.
- Bake at 400 for 15 min.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
This Post Has 0 Comments