Try this Cranberry-Squash Bake for a healthy but unique side dish.
- 1 package frozen cranberries
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Peel squash and remove pulp and seeds; discard pulp and seeds. Cut into small dice. Place into medium bowl.
- Add cranberries, oil, and remaining ingredients to the bowl with the squash. Toss well to coat. Arrange in a single layer in a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes, or until squash is tender.
This Post Has 0 Comments