By now, hopefully, you’ve fallen in love with our Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes recipe, because, I mean, really. What’s not to love? This Baked Pancakes recipe takes that recipe to a whole other level by making it freezable and oven-able. (Is oven-able even a word? Does it matter?)
- 2 cups 100% whole wheat flour
- 4 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups Blueberries fresh or frozen, optional
- Mix first 7 ingredients (flour through milk) in a medium bowl until smooth. Fold in blueberries.
- Divide mixture evenly among individual pie plates (1 per serving). Cover tightly.
- To bake immediately, preheat oven to 350.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- to cook after freezing, preheat oven to 350.
- Bake, from frozen, covered, at 350 for 35-45 minutes.