Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are easy and fun for the whole family. Everything goes on a sheet pan in the oven and then you build on tortillas to your liking!
- 1 lb shrimp thawed, tails removed
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 8 each 100% whole grain soft flour tortilla no high fructose corn syrup
- 1 cup fresh pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup sour cream optional
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped, optional
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400. Combine chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and cornstarch in a small bowl. Divide mixture in half. Add shrimp to another small bowl along with half of the seasoning mixture and 1 tablespoon oil. Toss until shrimp is well coated Set aside. Add onions, peppers, and remaining olive oil to a medium bowl along with the remaining half of the seasoning mixture. Toss to coat. Arrange veggies in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes. Add shrimp. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until shrimp is opaque and cooked through. Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Fill tortillas with shrimp and vegetable mixture. Top with pico, sour cream, cilantro, and cheese, if desired.