I was inspired to develop my own recipe for Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Wings after having some at a restaurant. Of course, the ones at the restaurant were deep fried and I had already had good success with Baked Boneless Buffalo Wings, so I set out to make a baked version with cauliflower! They came out amazing and they were a big hit at the party I took them to on the day I first made them.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup 100% whole wheat flour
- clean buffalo sauce see notes
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 450 deg. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized florets
- Mix water, flour, and buffalo sauce in a large bowl.
- Dip each floret into the batter and shake to remove excess. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 min at 450 deg. Carefully turn the cauliflower and bake for another 10 min.
- Drizzle with more buffalo sauce or serve it on the side. See notes for more options