This complete “1-2-3 Eat!” meal pairs a Healthy Teriyaki Salmon recipe with simple quinoa and steamed edamame. Commercial teriyaki sauces are usually made with sugar and other red tier ingredients. Try this simple homemade version instead!
- 4 salmon fillet 6 oz each
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- green onion optional garnish
- sesame seeds optional garnish
- 1 package edamame steam-in-the-bag
- himalayan salt
- 1 cup quinoa uncooked
- 2 cups water
- Place filets in a glass baking dish. Combine next 6 ingredients and pour over salmon. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium. Place salmon on grill basket or foil. Grill 2-4 minutes per side or until salmon is cooked through. Finish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
- Prepare edamame according to package directions. Sprinkle with Himalayan pink salt, if desired.
- Bring quinoa and water to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until quinoa is cooked and water is absorbed.