- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 lb sirloin steak
- 2 lbs purple potato halved
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 bag frozen broccoli steam-in-the-bag
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or shaker cup. Blend or shake to combine. Pour over steak. Cover tightly and refrigerate 30 minutes. Preheat grill. Grill over medium heat 3-4 minutes per side, or until steak has etched desired doneness. 4-6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400. Toss potatoes in olive oil. Spread potatoes on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until potatoes are browned and soft.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions.