An easy Veggie Frittata Recipe that makes breakfast easy and healthy. Get your veggies, fats, and proteins in this simple dish.
- 1/2 bell pepper chopped
- 10 grape tomatoes halved
- 2 stalks broccoli chopped
- 3 egg beaten
- extra virgin olive oil or Avocado Oil
- In a small saucepan or frying pan, heat 1 t. avocado or olive oil until hot.
- Add bell pepper and 1-2 stalks broccoli
- Saute’ until tender-crisp.
- Add cooked veggies and grape tomatoes (uncooked) to greased individual au gratin dish or other glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat 3 eggs with a fork until foamy.
- Pour over veggies.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until set.
This Post Has 0 Comments