Of all the dry soup mix series, this one’s one of my top 6. Vegetable Soup Mix!
Check out all of our dry mixes here.
- 4 Tbsp celery salt
- 4 Tbsp dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp ground savory
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 Tbsp dry white beans we used great northern beans
- 2 Tbsp freeze dried peas see notes
- 2 Tbsp freeze dried carrots see notes
- 2 Tbsp freeze dried green beans see notes
- 2 Tbsp freeze dried tomatoes see notes
- 2 Tbsp freeze dried corn see notes
- 2 Tbsp freeze dried celery see notes
- 2 Tbsp barley
- 2 Tbsp wild rice
- 2 Tbsp dry black beans
- 1/2 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Mix all bouillon ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve 2 Tablespoons. Store remaining bouillon in airtight container in cool, dry place for use in other recipes. Only the reserved 2 Tbsp is needed for this recipe.
- Combine all soup mix ingredients plus reserved 2 tablespoons bouillon in a jar (1 pint). Seal and store in a cool, dry place.
To Make Soup (Conventional)
- Add soup mix and 4 cups water to a stockpot. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until beans are tender.
To Make Soup (Instant Pot)
- Add soup mix and 4 cups water to instant pot. Lock lid; set valve to sealing. Program for multigrain. Allow for natural pressure release or do quick release.
Dried Corn: CLICK HERE
Dried Peas: CLICK HERE
Dried Green Beans: CLICK HERE
Dried Tomatoes: CLICK HERE
Dried Carrots: CLICK HERE
This Post Has 2 Comments
where do you get dried carrots, corn, tomato commercially in alberta canada?
Hi Momedmonton! I’m not sure about where to find locally, but we bought all our freeze-dried veggies from amazon.com. The links are all provided in the recipes. You can also buy direct from the manufacturer at http://www.motherearthproducts.com