Everybody loves broccoli-cheddar soup, even the kids! So whip up a few jars of this so you can always have some of this Broccoli-Cheddar Soup Mix ready!
Check out all of our dry mixes here.
NOTE: This fits in a 1 pint mason jar.
- 4 Tbsp celery salt
- 4 Tbsp dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp ground savory
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese powder see notes
- 1/4 cup buttermilk powder or any green tier dried milk powder
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup freeze dried broccoli see notes
- 1 Tbsp freeze dried carrots see notes
- Mix all bouillon ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside 2 teaspoons. Store remaining bouillon in airtight container in cool, dry place for use in other recipes. Only the reserved 2 tsp is needed for this recipe.
- Combine cheese powder, buttermilk powder, 2 teaspoons bouillon, cornstarch, garlic, paprika, and mustard in a 1 pint jar. Seal lid. Shake to combine. Open jar and add onion, carrots, and broccoli. Seal lid and store in an airtight container.
To Make Soup (Conventional)
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil. Add soup mix to a bowl, and add boiling water to soup mix. Stir well to break up any lumps. Bring another 1 1/2 cups water to a boil, and add to soup mix. Cover and let stand 10 minutes or until broccoli is soft.
To Make Soup (Instant Pot)
- Add dry mix and 3 cups water to Instant Pot. Stir well to break up any chunks. Lock lid; set valve to sealing. Program for manual-high and 5 minutes. Allow for natural pressure release, if desired, or do quick release.
Dried Carrots: CLICK HERE
Cheddar Cheese Powder: CLICK HERE