Play around with this gluten-free, vegan Chocolate-Banana Pancakes recipe and make different shapes. We went with the iconic reindeer for testing.
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp vegan egg replacement such as The Neat Egg™
- 2 banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- Grind oats in a blender until it becomes a fine powder.
- Mix ground oats, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and egg replacement in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Using a blender or food processor, pureé bananas, milk, and syrup until smooth. Add banana mixture to dry mixture and stir well.
- Heat griddle or skillet over med-high heat until hot. Spray with cooking spray or grease with coconut oil.
- Add about 1/3 cup batter to hot pan. Let cook 2-3 minutes or until edges appear dry. Flip carefully. Let cook 2-3 minutes longer or until cooked through. Repeat with remaining batter.
This Post Has 0 Comments