Mediterranean flavors AND pasta? So much YES! Have both with this Tuscan Shrimp Pasta!
- 16 oz 100% whole wheat pasta farfalle
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 8 oz sun dried tomatoes rinsed and drained
- 1 can artichoke hearts 15 oz, drained
- 2 cups milk
- 6 oz parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups shrimp cooked, peeled, tail off
- Melt butter. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Add basil. Add cream cheese and stir constantly until smooth. Once smooth, add tomatoes and artichokes. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, and add pasta to 13X9 baking dish. Set aside. Add milk to cheese mixture. Add parmesan. Stir until smooth. Cook and heat until sauce reaches desired consistency, about 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp. Pour shrimp mixture over pasta.