Next time you host a party or have to bring something to a party, remember this healthy Spinach and Artichoke Dip! It’s great with whole grain bread, our cheesy stuffed dinner rolls, raw veggies or even homemade tortilla chips! You can serve it in an edible parmesan bowl if you want to get fancy.
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 egg
- 1/4 cup 100% whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 8 oz mozzarella grated
To cook immediately
- Combine all ingredients except mozzarella in a slow cooker. Cook on low 5 hours. Stir in mozzarella until melted.
- Combine all ingredients except mozzarella in a large zip top plastic bag. Freeze until ready to use.
To cook after freezing
- Add frozen contents of bag to a slow cooker. Cook on low 7 hours. Stir in mozzarella until melted.
This Post Has 0 Comments