- 2 cans red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen diced onions
- 8 oz frozen green bell peppers
- 2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 bay leaf
- 4 cups vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 cups brown rice
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes
Slow Cooker Instructions
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker; stir well. Cook on low 6 hours or on high 4 hours.
Instant Pot® Instructions
- Place all ingredients in an instant pot; stir well. Cover, set to sealing. Cook manual-high 22 minutes. NPR 10 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a large zip top plastic bag. Label and freeze. To cook after freezing, add frozen meal to a slow cooker. Cook on low 8 hours or on high 6 hours. Alternatively, add frozen meal plus one cup water to the instant pot. Set to sealing. Cook on manual-high 22 minutes. NPR 10 minutes.