Use this simple side salad with just about any meal to get your veggies and add color and nutrients. Serve it with healthy dressing such as olive oil and balsamic vinegar or lemon juice, one of the homemade recipes in our site, or Primal Kitchen brand dressings.
- 4 cups mixed salad greens or any lettuce you like
- 1/2 cup bell pepper diced or in strips
- 1 each carrot small, julienned or diced
- 2 each tomato diced or wedged
- Add mixed greens to a large bowl or divide between 4 bowls
- Top with bell pepper, carrot and tomato (and any other veggies you wish to add).
- Serve with green tier dressings as noted above.