A word from our Sheet Pan Sausage and Apples tester: “Wow, this is a new favorite! I love sheet pan meals & I usually just throw my own concoction. I’m so excited about this one because mine are usually involving chicken thighs & as much as I love chicken, it’s nice to change it up. We love sausages but I hadn’t even considered using them in a sheet pan meal.”
- 4 links uncured chicken sausage no sugar added
- 2 each apple any variety; granny smith suggested
- 1 1/2 lbs purple potato
- 1 lb baby carrots rainbow suggested
- 1 each red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh sage chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop potatoes, onions, and apples into large chunks.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss gently to coat.
- Arrange on prepared baking sheet and bake for 40 min.
This Post Has 0 Comments