Few things in life are easier or more fulfilling than a one-pan meal like this sheet pan pork and vegetables recipe that checks all the boxes:
lean meat: ✅
variety of colorful vegetables: ✅
starchy potatoes: ✅
full belly: ✅ ✅
All on one pan, so there’s not much mess. (✅ ✅ ✅ !) NOTE: We also have some other sheet pan recipes such as korean chicken and vegetables, ranch chicken and vegetables, and even shrimp fajitas!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 1/2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 8 oz brussels sprouts stemmed and halved
- 8 oz carrot peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 lbs sweet potato we used Hannah, peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Cut the pork into thick slices (about 3/4” thick). Combine all dry spices except kosher salt and sprinkle onto the pork. Place pork in center of prepared pan.
- Combine vegetables and oil in a medium bowl. Toss to coat. Arrange vegetables around pork.
- Roast, uncovered, 20 minutes or until the pork juices run clear and the internal temperature of the pork reads 145 degrees. Sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper, to taste.
Save this sheet pan recipe to your favorite Pinterest boards so you don’t lose it. Use the pin button on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This would go nicely on sheet pan dinner boards, one pan meal boards, clean eating boards, simple recipe boards, and more.
Don’t forget to use parchment paper when making this sheet pan pork and vegetables recipe. It makes for easy clean up!
This Post Has 0 Comments