I made this healthy Pho Ga because it’s so easy and delicious and loaded with tummy-filling veggies! (My favorite kind of meal!)
- 64 floz vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 4 oz Vietnamese brown rice noodles such as Star Anise Foods (see notes)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 lb baby bok choy halved and chopped
- 1 carrot shredded
- 6 green onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- Bragg Liquid Aminos or hot sauce, optional, for topping
- Bring broth to a boil. Add noodles. Cook 1 minute (see notes), then remove noodles with a slotted spoon or pasta server. Distribute noodles evenly among 4 bowls.
- Top with chicken. Add bell pepper, bok choy, and carrot to the boiling water. Boil 2 minutes. Remove vegetables from broth, and add to chicken and noodles in bowls. Top with broth, green onions, and cilantro. Top with condiments, if desired.