This Clean Eating Enchilada Rice recipe is like an enchilada without the tortilla. Ground turkey, Mexican spices, rice, and enchilada sauce make up the heart of this tasty concoction.
- 1 lb ground turkey 90% lean or leaner
- 1 cup brown rice cooked
- 1 bag frozen bell peppers and onions
- 1 package green enchilada sauce 16 oz, no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can Black olives sliced, 4 oz.
- 1 can black beans 15 oz, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green onion sliced
- Brown turkey breast and frozen vegetables together in an oven-safe skillet. Drain excess moisture. Combine turkey mixture, rice, enchilada sauce, chili powder, cumin, sour cream, black olives, and black beans until well mixed. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with green onions.