If you’re one who is intimidated by your Instant Pot or you’ve only made eggs and rice, then you’re missing out on a lot of untapped potential that this little appliance offers. This healthy One Pot Sausage Spaghetti, for example, is made entirely in the instant pot, which means there is only one dirty dish. And if that’s not appealing enough, your whole family, kids too, will just love it.
- 4 each uncured italian sausage links, no sugar listed in ingredients, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 jar pasta sauce no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz
- 1 lb 100% whole grain spaghetti noodles
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil thinly sliced into ribbons
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated, optional
- Break noodles in half; add to the instant pot insert. Top with sausage, 3 cups water, sauce, and tomatoes. Assure all pasta is submerged. Lock lid; set valve to sealing. Program for manual-high and 6 minutes.
- When cook time ends, carefully move valve to venting to allow all pressure to release. Once pin drops, carefully open lid. Stir. Add pasta to serving bowl and top with basil and parmesan.