This Molasses Grilled Pork Tenderloin suits for a quick weeknight meal or for a classy dinner party. Note the long marinating time, and plan accordingly.
- 1/2 cup unsulphured molasses
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard no sugar listed in ingredients
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 lb pork tenderloin
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Seal bag and squish the ingredients together. Add pork to the bag. Manipulate the bag so that the pork becomes coated. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
- Preheat grill. Grill pork 20 min, turning at least once. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.