This Miso-Ginger Dressing recipe has an amazing tang and flavor that you’ll love on salads. It’s so different than your typical creamy or oil-based dressing that it will become one of your favorites.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup miso paste any color, no msg
- 2 tsp fresh ginger minced, fresh or bottled
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This Post Has 0 Comments