This healthy Million Dollar Casserole recipe doesn’t actually cost a million dollars to make, but it tastes like a million bucks! And, since it’s 100% green tier, it will make you FEEL like a million bucks, too! Trust us, you can bank on this one. 😜🤑
- 1 lb ground beef 90% lean or leaner
- 1 jar marinara no sugar listed in ingredients*
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 lb 100% whole grain spaghetti noodles
- 2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 13X9 baking dish.
- Brown beef until no longer pink. Drain if desired. Add marinara. Stir to combine.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, sour cream and cream cheese.
- Add half the cooked noodles to the prepared baking dish. Top with ricotta cheese mixture. Add the remaining cooked noodles. Add the meat and sauce mixture. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Top with cheddar cheese. Return to oven, and bake another 15 minutes.
This Post Has One Comment
This sounds delicious!