- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 4 egg
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 pint Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 425 deg.
- Add all the ingredients except blueberries to a blender and pulse until just mixed and smooth. Make sure the coconut oil is liquid (melted) before adding it.
- Fold in blueberries. Pour the batter into muffin tins or 12 silicone muffin cups. We used ungreased silicone muffin cups for testing purposes. If you're using a muffin tin, generously grease each well before filling.
- Bake 15 minutes at 425. NOTE: You may need to adjust baking time for your cookware. Muffins are done when tops are golden and spring back when gently pressed.
- To freeze, bake as directed above, then wrap tightly in plastic wrap and freeze. To reheat, microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute, or just until warm.