There are few things in life that are more satisfying than a huge bowl of steaming healthy beef chili. But, traditionally, beef chili has always included beans, which is not so great for someone following a low-carb diet like keto, or for someone who just doesn’t prefer beans.
So, in addition to our already-delicious collection of chili recipes, we present this healthy Keto No-Bean Chili recipe.
It can be used as a healthy freezer meal or cooked immediately. This recipe is perfect for healthy game day eats, feeding company, or just for a casual family dinner (with leftovers for lunch the next day! YES!)
Stock up on some freezer safe reusable containers, and freeze leftovers in single serve containers. This pre-cooked meal would be great for taking healthy lunches to work or for a quick reheat at home.
Enjoy this recipe and then give our other chili recipes a try, too!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup frozen diced onions
- 2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 cup frozen diced peppers
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes 15 oz each
- 1 can tomato paste 6 oz
- 1 can green chiles 4 oz
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce see notes
- 1/4 cup Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 each bay leaf optional
To Cook Immediately
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker. Stir well. Cook on low 8 hours or on high 6 hours. Serve topped with shredded cheese, sour cream, and diced avocado, if desired.
- Add all ingredients to a large freezer bag. Mash to mix. Label and freeze.
To Cook After Freezing
- Add frozen meal to slow cooker. Cook on low 10 hours or on high 8 hours. Serve topped with shredded cheese, sour cream, and diced avocado, if desired.
Pin this Healthy keto no-bean chili recipe to your favorite boards. Use the pin button on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This would go great on clean eating boards, chili boards, game day boards, keto boards, low carb boards, stew boards, main dish boards, and more.