Keto Cheddar Dinner Rolls are low carb, high fat (LCHF) rolls made with almond flour, egg, coconut oil, and cheddar. The result is a dense but fluffy roll that can be used with soups and more.
If you like these, you might also like the hamburger bun version.
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 6 egg
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 425 deg
- Add all the ingredients except 1/4 cup of cheese in a blender or food processor and pulse until just mixed and smooth. Make sure the coconut oil is liquid (melted) before adding it.
- Pour or scoop the batter into 12 greased muffin tins or silicone muffin molds. You can use coconut oil to lightly grease the tins or molds.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Open oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the tops of the muffins. Remove them from the oven if you need to.
- Bake for 5 more minutes to melt the cheese and finish the rolls. Remove from molds or tins and serve.