Cut the baking time in half with this handy little device! Instant Pot Baked Sweet Potatoes!
- 4 sweet potato
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon optional
- 4 Tbsp pure maple syrup optional, see notes
- Add 1 cup water to instant pot insert. Fit instant pot with trivet or steamer basket or the rack that came with your Instant Pot.
- Scrub the potatoes, and place on trivet or rack.
- Lock lid; set pressure release valve to sealing. Program for manual-high and 28 minutes.
- When cooking time stops, you may opt for quick release by turning the valve to venting, or you may opt for natural pressure release by doing nothing until the pin drops.
- Once the pin drops, the potatoes are ready to remove. Top potatoes with butter, cinnamon, and syrup, if desired. (Plain is also good!)
This Post Has 0 Comments