In the words of the immortal Ricky Bobby….”Shake and Bake!” Ha!
Seriously though…this is so easy and yummy, you’ll make these Healthy Shake and Bake Pork Chops again and again! Serve with your favorite steamed vegetable and some wild rice or roasted purple potatoes for an easy 1-2-3 Eat! meal.
- 3/4 cup 100% whole grain breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 each boneless pork chop
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Add all ingredients except pork chops to a large bag. Add 1 pork chop to bag. Close bag and shake to coat pork chop. Place pork chop in prepared dish. repeat with remaining chops. Sprinkle chops with any remaining coating.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until pork chops are done.
This Post Has One Comment
Will put this on my meal plan soon!