Just 7 ingredients and about 20 minutes stand between you and an outstanding, healthy Honey-Soy Salmon. We suggest serving this with Rainbow Pad Thai or Sweet Potato Spring Rolls, or any steamed green veggie of your choice.
- 4 salmon fillet 4-6 oz each
- 1/3 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 2 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Combine all ingredients except parsley and oil in a glass bowl or large zip top plastic bag. Marinate in refrigerator 20 min.
- Heat oil over med. heat. Add salmon, reserving marinade. Cook 4-5 minutes, turning once. Remove from pan and top with parsley.
- In same pan, bring reserved marinade to a boil. Boil 5 minutes and use the reduced marinade for dipping.
This Post Has 2 Comments
This is s great recipe! My husband and I loved it!
This tasted delicious!